Turtle Snorkeling Tour (Summer Special)
When you choose our popular Oahu snorkel cruise, you’ll be able to swim within safe viewing distance of regularly frequenting marine life like tropical fish and turtles in their natural habitat! If you’re visiting us between December and April, you might get lucky and see humpback whales or dolphins as well! However, no matter what time of year you take this cruise, our multi-level deck will treat you to stunning panoramic of Hawaii's tropical scenery as well as the Pacific Ocean.
Save up to 35% on this tour when booking directly with us
During checkout anyone can get a 10% discount by using coupon code Hawaii22.
For Kama'aina and applicable military members can use coupon code Aloha22 to get 35% discount. All participants must be applicable for the discount and are required to provide either proof of residency (Hawaii Driver’s License or ID with Hawaii address) or military ID upon check-in. Offers cannot be combined.
- A change of clothes
- Swim wear
- Tablets or patches to prevent seasickness if needed
Children under 3 years old can come aboard for free, but they need to be accompanied by an adult. Additionally, due to their age, they will be unable to participate in tour activities for safety reasons.
Turtles are not always promised as they are wild marine life.
Please check in 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time and enjoy your cruise!
- Equipment for snorkeling
- Life vests
- Water, Snacks and Juice
- 2 Restrooms
- Pick up / Drop off - You will have to arrange for transportation yourself. We recommend Uber or public transportation as parking is difficult. If you are driving please come 30-45 minutes earlier to find parking as the tour promptly leaves at a set time.
- Alcoholic drinks & Food - You are welcome to bring your own food & drinks.
This vessel departs from Kewalo harbor, which is located 5 minutes from Waikiki Hotels. Get Google maps directions here. Address is #PIER E, 1025 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814.
Transportation to/from the tour is not included. If you are driving a car, parking is available onsite for $1/hour at Kewalo Basin harbor.
Before making reservations for our tour packages, please notify us of any medical conditions or pregnancies in your group. Certain activities are not recommended for pregnant women and senior citizens. Those with a family history of diabetes, heart attacks, high blood pressure, or strokes may need extra precautions. For the safety of our customers and crew, we reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not in good health.
- Further, note that most of our events are restricted to those three years of age or older. All persons may be required to sign a liability waiver before boarding our vessels.
- Adverse weather conditions or other factors may negatively impact the safety of planned activities. For this reason, specific events and locations can be subject to change, delay, or in extreme circumstances, cancellation. This is particularly true of diving point locations, which can change without notice due to season or weather.
- While there is no dress code for most tours, please be careful when boarding the boat. Water increases your chances of slipping on any vessel or ship. We recommend against wearing sandals and slippers to minimize this risk.
- Those who experience nausea from motion or sea sickness should take a preventative medication one hour before boarding. This will help to minimize any discomfort you may experience.
- For those diving, we strongly recommend against flying in any type of aircraft for at least 24 hours after leaving the water.
- Finally, there is a jinx from bananas. They are said to cause an accident. So, before boarding any of our boats, please make sure you haven’t brought any bananas with you. Seriously.
Late cancellation of any portion of your party will result in a late cancellation fee for that portion of your party.
All sales are considered final. Cancellations for up to five people must be done at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity. Cancellations for six or more people must be done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled activity. Any reservations not cancelled within the terms of this policy will not be refunded.
Same-day cancellations are a full charge.
Rescheduling any portion of your party will result in a $10 per person/per activity fee.
Parasailing rescheduling any portion of your party will result in a $25 per person/per activity fee.
Ready for an unforgettable tour?
Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 44 customer reviews
Luna, Xander, Alex and Capt. Chad were fabulous! This is one of the coolest things we’ve done on vacation and we will come back next year solely to see this crew again. Amazing experience!
Amazing experience. Crew was very friendly, We had captain Eric, nick and Luna.
Only reason why I give 4 stars is because I though they will take us to a place where we will be able to see a lot of turtles and dolphins but the take you to open sea and we saw some turtles and dolphins but not as much as I though. Even though that is an amazing experience
This was a great experience! Luna was an amazing guide and brought a lot of energy! Couldn't ask for a better guide. Super fun!
Awesome experience overall! The crew was fun and engaging. The only reason I give 4 out of 5 stars is mostly out of their control. We didn’t see turtles, it was too windy for the paddle boards and kayaks, and we couldn’t use the trampoline because the second it went out to sea, everyone beached themselves on it and used it as a life raft rather than something to jump on. The crew did let me use it once everyone was taken off as they were bringing it in. We saw some dolphins too.
E Sea Diver has been a favorite for many. There are two different boats that offer relatively different experiences. The company does not offer a vast selection of drinks/food. Prepare to be in the sun and pack for several hours. BYOB. The captain and deck hands are awesome.
LUNA, GALVIN AND CHAD WERE AMAZING! LUNA AND GALVIN MADE SURE WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIANCE. WE HAD A LARGE GROUP OF 29 INCLUDING KIDS! THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL WHEN IT CAME TO SUITING UP THE KIDS FOR SCUBA DIVING!
I really enjoyed the trip. The staff was very friendly and made the experience very fun. We got to see the whales and it was amazing. Thanks Luna and the rest of the staff