5 in 1 Deluxe Turtle snorkeling Tour
This trip is filled with 3 hours of fun and unforgettable experiences! We’ve packed in five different water activities for you to choose from, ranging from snorkeling with Hawaii’s marine life like turtles and tropical fish, to the biggest water slide Hawaii has to offer! If these two don’t excite you enough, we have a water trampoline, kayaks, and standup paddle boards. When you’re not enjoying yourself in the water, you’ll be treated to a peaceful cruise and stunning panoramic views of Hawaii’s tropical scenery as well as the Pacific Ocean from our multi-level deck.
Save up to 35% on this tour when booking directly with us
During checkout anyone can get a 10% discount by using coupon code Hawaii22.
For Kama’aina and applicable military members can use coupon code Aloha22 to get 35% discount. All participants must be applicable for the discount and are required to provide either proof of residency (Hawaii Driver’s License or ID with Hawaii address) or military ID upon check-in. Offers cannot be combined.
- A change of clothes
- Swimming wear
- Tablets or patches to prevent seasickness if needed
Children under 3 years old can come aboard for free, but they need to be accompanied by an adult. Additionally, due to their age, they will be unable to participate in tour activities for safety reasons.
All activities are subject to weather conditions or other safety concerns.
Turtles are not always promised as they are wild marine life.
Please check in 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time and enjoy your cruise!
- Equipment for snorkeling
- Water slide
- Diving from the 2nd floor
- Stand up paddle board
- Life vests
- Water, Iced Tea, Snacks
- Free Pick up / Drop off
- If you are driving please come 30-45 minutes earlier to find parking as the tour promptly leaves at a set time.
- Alcoholic drinks & Food - You are welcome to bring your own food & drinks.
This vessel departs from Kewalo harbor, which is located 5 minutes from Waikiki Hotels. Get Google maps directions here. Address is 1025 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814 #PIER E(Slip F18).
Includes free transportation to/from the tour (except Whale Watching Tour & Parasailing). If you are driving a car, parking is available onsite for $4/hour at Kewalo Basin harbor.
Before making reservations for our tour packages, please notify us of any medical conditions or pregnancies in your group. Certain activities are not recommended for pregnant women and senior citizens. Those with a family history of diabetes, heart attacks, high blood pressure, or strokes may need extra precautions. For the safety of our customers and crew, we reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not in good health.
- Further, note that most of our events are restricted to those three years of age or older. All persons may be required to sign a liability waiver before boarding our vessels.
- Adverse weather conditions or other factors may negatively impact the safety of planned activities. For this reason, specific events and locations can be subject to change, delay, or in extreme circumstances, cancellation. This is particularly true of diving point locations, which can change without notice due to season or weather.
- While there is no dress code for most tours, please be careful when boarding the boat. Water increases your chances of slipping on any vessel or ship. We recommend against wearing sandals and slippers to minimize this risk.
- Those who experience nausea from motion or sea sickness should take a preventative medication one hour before boarding. This will help to minimize any discomfort you may experience.
- For those diving, we strongly recommend against flying in any type of aircraft for at least 24 hours after leaving the water.
- Finally, there is a jinx from bananas. They are said to cause an accident. So, before boarding any of our boats, please make sure you haven’t brought any bananas with you. Seriously.
Late cancellation of any portion of your party will result in a late cancellation fee for that portion of your party.
All sales are considered final. Cancellations for up to five people must be done at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity. Cancellations for six or more people must be done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled activity. Any reservations not cancelled within the terms of this policy will not be refunded.
Same-day cancellations are a full charge.
Rescheduling any portion of your party will result in a $10 per person/per activity fee.
Parasailing rescheduling any portion of your party will result in a $25 per person/per activity fee.
Ready for an unforgettable tour?
Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 63 customer reviews
Fun excursion. They delivered what they promised. We saw dolphins and turtles. The crew were knowledgeable, committed and helpful.
So much fun! We got the 5-in-1 package and it was the best choice, all activities were really fun and a great way to spend your time while in Oahu. The crew was very nice and helpful. Sharky and Marley were very attentive and took care of all the passengers along with Eric our captain who made sure we enjoyed our experience. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an exciting event while visiting Hawaii
Hosts where great! The water games were great! The water slide was awesome! They had canoes, paddle boards, and snorkeling gear. The odds of you seeing a turtle are slim tho.