July 4th – Independence Day Waikiki Fireworks Cruise
Enjoy the beautiful Independence Day July 4th Waikiki fireworks cruise with us while relaxing and enjoying exciting music. Bring your favorite alcoholic beverage and food with you. This is the best Independence Day fireworks cruise in Waikiki. It’s different than the other ships because you can bring your own drinks and food with you. That means you can relax and spend time with friends and family, or meet new people, all while waiting to see one of our spectacular fireworks. 2 FREE alcoholic drinks are included for each guest.
- Bring your own alcohol and food
- Shirt or t-shirt and jacket
- Tablets or patches to prevent seasickness if you are prone to getting seasick
Children under 3 years old are welcome to accompany their parent or guardian on this tour at no additional charge.
Please check in 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time and enjoy your cruise!
- 2 FREE alcoholic drinks
- Water, Snacks and Juice
- 2 restrooms on board
- Pick up / Drop off - You will have to arrange for transportation yourself.
- Food - You are welcome to bring your own food & drinks.
This vessel departs from Kewalo harbor, which is located 5 minutes from Waikiki Hotels. Get Google maps directions here. Address is #PIER E, 1025 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
Transportation to/from the tour is not included. If you are driving a car, parking is available onsite for $1/hour at Kewalo Basin harbor.
Before making reservations for our tour packages, please notify us of any medical conditions or pregnancies in your group. Certain activities are not recommended for pregnant women and senior citizens. Those with a family history of diabetes, heart attacks, high blood pressure, or strokes may need extra precautions. For the safety of our customers and crew, we reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not in good health.
- Further, note that most of our events are restricted to those three years of age or older. All persons may be required to sign a liability waiver before boarding our vessels.
- Adverse weather conditions or other factors may negatively impact the safety of planned activities. For this reason, specific events and locations can be subject to change, delay, or in extreme circumstances, cancellation. This is particularly true of diving point locations, which can change without notice due to season or weather.
- While there is no dress code for most tours, please be careful when boarding the boat. Water increases your chances of slipping on any vessel or ship. We recommend against wearing sandals and slippers to minimize this risk.
- Those who experience nausea from motion or sea sickness should take a preventative medication one hour before boarding. This will help to minimize any discomfort you may experience.
- For those diving, we strongly recommend against flying in any type of aircraft for at least 24 hours after leaving the water.
- Finally, there is a jinx from bananas. They are said to cause an accident. So, before boarding any of our boats, please make sure you haven’t brought any bananas with you. Seriously.
Late cancellation of any portion of your party will result in a late cancellation fee for that portion of your party.
All sales are considered final. Cancellations for up to five people must be done at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity. Cancellations for six or more people must be done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled activity. Any reservations not cancelled within the terms of this policy will not be refunded.
Same-day cancellations are a full charge.
Rescheduling any portion of your party will result in a $10 per person/per activity fee.
Parasailing rescheduling any portion of your party will result in a $25 per person/per activity fee.
Ready for an unforgettable tour?
Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 10 customer reviews.
Captain Eric and Matt were super chill And the song selection was great. Thoroughly enjoyed my time. The boat cruise was friendly as well as really relaxing. You wouldn't have expected such a relaxing trip on a crowded vessel, but it was a very beautiful and chill
Excellent experience We live our captain Eric and his crew members Luna, Nacho, Sunny and Matt. They made it fun and such friendly people. We will be back with our kids and hopefully we will have the same crew. 5 stars ⭐️
Had an absolutely amazing time!!! Luna Nacho Sunny Eric and Nick were all FANTASTIC and made it a memorable adventure and thank you so much for your recommendations on fun local places to go
Awesome experience! Everything was awesome and everyone was helpful, especially Kanta and Chad! It’s a must do when you go to Oahu !!
Kanta, Neil, Travis, Kevin and the rest of the crew did a fantastic job! Everyone was very nice and they definitely looked out for us! We will book again when we have guests visit